-->

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Tablet computer - Wikipedia
src: upload.wikimedia.org


June 23


Video Wikipedia:Reference desk/Archives/Computing/2013 June 23



What is THE strongest, most protective phone case for the Samsung Galaxy Victory?

Best Buy didn't have one by Otterbox. I looked at Otterbox's website, and couldn't find any case intended for the Galaxy Victory either.

Sadly, Otterbox was the only case I have ever trusted to protect my phone in any fall / shock-inducing event. I have one on my old phone - the Xperia Play.

Is there a case for the Galaxy Victory that is at least as tough as, if not tougher than the Otterbox? Thanks. --70.179.161.230 (talk) 05:18, 23 June 2013 (UTC)

This page deals with your exact problem, and includes an e-mail from Otterbox on the matter. I found this case which has got pretty good reviews compared to others. You should probably wait for a user who has personal experience, though. Good Luck! --Yellow1996 (talk) 17:41, 23 June 2013 (UTC)

Source of article : Wikipedia